20190909_203526
20190909_203526

press to zoom
20190909_203526
20190909_203526

press to zoom
1/1
20190909_203526_edited.jpg
About Us
Latest News
Gif.gif
badminton 1.jpg

Lewes Badminton club’s roots are from Gnats Badminton Club formed in 1934 who moved to Eastgate Street in Lewes in 1938. Also Southover Badminton Club who, prior to the war, played in the Drill Hall in Mountfield Road and Southdown Brewery Club who played out of the brewery but had to vacate as the hall was required for the war effort. These three clubs came together during the war years as Lewes YMCA but it was not until players were demobbed in 1945 that the club really got going. 

End of Season - Last Club Night 25th April 2022

2019-08-28 (1).png
Contact Us

Please contact us for any further information